fimmtudagur, október 21, 2010

Life without Facebook - day 2

This is a lot harder then I though, harder even then I want to admit that it is.

It is completly intolerable how weak I am! Fuck it! fuck it! fuckedífuckedífuckedyfuck!!!

How can it be that I long for something that I find totallly meaningless and useless?

Am I this weak? Am I this hooked? Are the ghosts of facebook this strong?

I came home and saw my girlfriend online, facebooking with her friends. And she knew what everybody s doing and what everybody is thinking. And here I am alone and in the dark. And I even have a new Iphone 4 that can post photos straight on Facebook! This is unfair!

But I overcame the temptation of sneaking into the toilet with my laptop and"sneakpeak" so in stead I just sat down on the sofa and gave my girlfriend my "holierthenthou" look and told her to stop wasting her time with this uselss develish tool.

What is facebook good for anyhow?

Is it not in fact a poor substitude for human interaction, mabye even a dangerous one? I mean no matter how much you post about your life and look at other people boast about themselves and hit on girls and follow the lastest facebook drama it does not change the fact that you are alone at home talking to a machine!

Did somebody mention SOMA? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone...

Did not think so!

Thor
Montreal

Engin ummæli: